N00bish website problem

yes there is, but you would have to use layerz, which many people dont enjoy making(dreamweave is excellent @ layers)

Re: hey

Originally posted by Brando457
which program did u use to make those buttons?

I used photoshop and they are real simple to make

Ok i put in a table set at 75% then i put in a layer and put the image in. I set the alignment of the table to right but when i view it in explorer it comes out in the middle of the page. How can i make the layer stay on the right?

You could just make the tentacles, a background image (simple)
or break the tentacles up and make them into smaller images that could form the table.. (complicated)

thats cuz my logo was only sorta made so i didnt put it up

if i made the tentacles a background image wouldnt they duplicate all over the place?

depends what size they were, also I think you can use style sheets (or something) to stop this and perhaps even align the background image, would ahve to do that in dreamweaver or somethign tho as I can't think how to do it in notepad off the top of my head.

I've proabbyl got the wrong idea, but why not just set the image of the tenticles as the background to a table?

ok i tried khayman's idea but i still cant get the layer t align to the right of the page.

I'm gonna try [e]-p's idea and look for a style sheet

you can do alot of CSS and stuff like that with a program called HTML-Kit from chami (think thats the right company)

You can get it from c|net.com

grrrr

grrrrr

right i've tried everything! and none of it works this is what i get every time: (the tentacles are in a layer) and excuse the quik paint job! and the arrow is indicating where i would like it to be!

grrrrrrrrr

Code:
<TABLE width="100%" align="right">
<TR vAlign="top" align="right">
<TD background="XXXXIMAGE"></TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

Try something like that, I don't really have time to test it out for you... :S

would putting that part of the layout into Photoshop then slice it up in image ready work?

well nope it doesnt. nothing works and im a bit pjssed off!

right! fc:uk it!

I'm startin again but this time im gonna create the layout in photoshop then slice it up in imageready

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back