Muuuuuuuuuuuch Bigger

Discussion in 'Funny Farm' started by Jozhik, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Jozhik

Jozhik OSNN Addict

An American is in Australia for the first time and is shown the highlights of the country. The Australian guide shows him Kosciusko Mountain, the highest mountain in Australia. The American responds: "In America, the mountains are muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch higher". The Australian guide shrugs it off easily.

Then he showed the American tourist Eyre Lake, the biggest lake in Australia. The American laughs and says: "In America, the lakes are muuuuuuuuuuuuuch bigger". The guide is starting to get a little irritated.

They tour on, and the guide shows him Great Victoria, one of the two largest deserts in Australia. The American again is not impressed. "In America, the deserts are muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch larger!" he says. The Australian guide is on the edge of losing his temper, but still manages to stay polite.

They travel on and suddenly the American points at a kangaroo and shouts "Oh my God, what in tarnation is THAT?!?!?!" The Australian looks at him, pretending to be surprised and says: "What, haven't you got mice in America???"

onimkron likes this.
  2. ming

ming OSNN Advanced

hmm... :p

3. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

heh, nice one. and Welcome to OSNN.net

4. Jozhik

Jozhik OSNN Addict

5. zeke_mo

zeke_mo (value not set) Staff Member Political User Folding Team

hahahha. nice

6. onimkron

onimkron OSNN Senior Addict

Excellent..can't think of anything else to say, but I think that made my day :)

7. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

lol...i was expecting this to be a penis joke but it wasnt lol. Good joke tho :)

8. Jozhik

Jozhik OSNN Addict

Always fun to put people on the wrong thought in jokes... usually makes the pun better :p

9. haha funny one