Musicmatch Jukebox 7.x not seeing my Sony Spressa anymore !

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by Phantom_24, Mar 25, 2002.

1. Phantom_24

Phantom_24 Guest

Have a problem trying to rip an audio cd from MP3's in Musicmatch 7.x (have the latest patch). It worked just fine a few weeks ago, but now it doesn't think that I have a CD-R drive, yet both Win XP and Nero both still see the drive as a CD-R drive. Tried installing the latest version over itself but that didn't fix it either, even popped in a nice expensive Kodak CD-R so I know it's not an issue of toaster bait !

Haven't installed ANY burner apps since I last used the burn feature in Musicmatch either......
  2. Phantom_24

Phantom_24 Guest

One other thing....

The CD-R service was turned OFF long before I last Musicmatch....months that is.....
  3. purush

purush Guest

Ref: Music Match

Music Match is probably the worst program there is, it has been users nightmare working it in XP. I am running Real One Player, which can be downloaded 'FREE' it is by far the best player that sounds terrific with my ATI Audigy. Just try it and I am sure you will like it. Don't forget to give DFX an audio enhancing program for real player, again a free version is available on their site(