Music or Song Time to Remember

Originally posted by jw50
(talking about Jewelzz)Since they are probably just as good looking as their mother I'm sure they have no lack of boyfriends too:D
Oh Puleez. You guys are soooooo transparent. Jewelzz, are you falling for these lines?

Pink Floyd - Time. Getting so freaking high for the 1st time. Ahhh those were the days :D

Originally posted by xsivforce
Oh Puleez. You guys are soooooo transparent. Jewelzz, are you falling for these lines?

I'm loving every min :D :D

xsivforce,

If I was 10 years younger, single, and rich then I would definitely be after the lovely Jewelzz, but alas, I am 13 years older than she is, married (for 28 years), and definitely not rich, as well as being on other side of the country from her. Therefore I am just complimenting a smart and beautiful lady, not trying to hit on her like most of the other guys here;)

Do I detect a slight hint of jealousy from you?:D

Originally posted by jw50
xsivforce,

Do I detect a slight hint of jealousy from you?:D
The 5th amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America states...

yeah im just trying to get in her pants

Brad

Originally posted by xxbigeyedfishxx
yeah im just trying to get in her pants

Brad
What a sweet talker you are Brad. I'm surprised the girls don't thrown themselves at you.

Originally posted by Jewelzz

What a sweet talker you are Brad. I'm surprised the girls don't thrown themselves at you.

Or throw-up @ him!!! lol :)

Originally posted by stuy_b

Or throw-up @ him!!! lol :)
I'm sorry did I forget to put that I was being sarcastic in my last post :p

Originally posted by Rickman
Anybody remember a song when they were( Stoned ).....
:)
Scroll up Rickman, that's what I posted :)

Pink Floyd - Time: 1st time getting high :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back