MSN Plus! update

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by FishBoy, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

yup he told me on msn, heres the change log, BTW if u click on about on plus and say check for updates it says there isnt when there really is, hopefully they will fix that soon

2. oh yea right i didn't read the log yet it's compatible with msn 7 that's good news last time i installed msn 7 i couldn't install plus and i had problems reinstalling 6

3. Kush

Kush High On Life!

good eye buddy, i didnt see that one

4. Kush

Kush High On Life!

just noticed in the installer now where the sponser ad thing, they have included a picture of the search bar, because many people think they are agreeing to a EULA or lisence agreement

5. lol yea good thing they did that coz i fell for it in august and i was stuck with that toolbar and webpage at the end i was told that it's from msn plus

6. Howling Wolf

Howling Wolf We did not deserve this !

I thought Msn Messenger 7 was blocked for a few days now because of the 'wink' issue... ? Am I wrong ?

7. Kush

Kush High On Life!

can u explain the 'Wink" issue

8. i think the msn 7 beta release was discontinued for security reasons as i understood

9. Howling Wolf

Howling Wolf We did not deserve this !

There's a malevolent code execution possible with this feature, it was discussed in details on the front page last week I think...

10. Kush

Kush High On Life!

ohh ok cool thing they stoped it