[Movie Review] Hot Fuzz

Sazar

Rest In Peace
Best movie of the year by far :smoker:

Go watch it NOW !!!

That is all.

4.5/5 OSNN stars.

Did I mention it was the best movie of the year? By far?

Awwww Comeon, what kind of review is that?! at least go through the motions...

That's not up to the Saz standards...and you know it. He's been buttsliding for some time now.

And he didn't even invite me to see the movie...

There isn't much to say. It rocks :D

The movie has a lot of funnies, some "horror", some more funnies and then it ends with some AMAZING funnies :cool:

Ok, ok, the pacing is great. Both Pegg and Frost are awesome and the story is sparse, but it sort of works. Much like Shaun of the Dead.

The acting is good all around and the situations are ludicrous but work very well and are, surprisingly believable.

p.s. Matt was whining last night so he's on a timeout. I'll take him to watch Georgia Rules or something.

Somehow "Shaun of the Dead" was a bit disappointing in terms of the storyline. Hope this is better.

I thought they were both great :p

Yep.

Ming obviously has no funny bones in his body.

:lick:

Hot Fuzz had so many spoof moments, I am going to have to watch it again just to catch them all :D

I think I have about 7 other movies that I know of and several others that I want to be sure of :D

Yep.

Ming obviously has no funny bones in his body.

:lick:

Hot Fuzz had so many spoof moments, I am going to have to watch it again just to catch them all :D

I think I have about 7 other movies that I know of and several others that I want to be sure of :D

I didn't say it wasn't funny... I only said I was a bit disappointed about the storyline. :p

What story-line is needed with teh funnies :cool:

And, I loved the "story-line" coz of the homage to dawn of the dead and the absolute piss-taking of the same ;)

You just talked me into downlo....uh I mean go see the movie :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back