Motorists Face police eye tests

lad_in_brum said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/4270367.stm

They should make this more wide spread, the ammount of people you see hugging the steering wheel because they cant see past the end of the bonnet is unbelivale.

I say they should make people have a basic health check for there driving licence every 10 years.

You know this bustard government can't dress themselves let alone change laws that are logical to change.

thats not the only thing they should do, people are stupid pisses me off, i was coming home right now and an idiot was on the far right, tries to take a left while im in the fast lane to go striaght (one lane to the right of the left turn lane) and the mofo comes infront of me and i almost hit him, i yelled at him and was like ure wrong and u know ure wrong, applolgize u øøøø, hes like im not, i was like ohHHHHHHH u wanna get the cops involved u øøøø? he got scared and was like i thought u were a small saudi boy i was like doesnt matter if im saudi, egyptia, bangladishi,indian,pakistani, what u did was wrong and ure stupid, learn how to drive, and then i cussed at him he looked at me in the begining when i followed him as if i was wrong, and was like FOLLOW ME, i was like damn right im following u dumbass

Lee said:
You know this bustard government can't dress themselves let alone change laws that are logical to change.

Thats a lie, they are perfectly willing to add a dozen speed cameras to anywhere near the scene of an accident within hours.

:D

I don't know if this has been posted before, but.........

Attachments

• catblair.gif
    catblair.gif
    69.9 KB · Views: 64
Dont they give you a basic eye test as part of the Drivers license?
Do you have to renew every 4 years?
Over here we have the pinnacle of bureacratic ineptitude, the Department of Motor vehicles, where you go to hell to renew your license, and then stand in line for 2 hours to return to earth.

In england it's up to you to ensure that you are suitable to drive, personally I think if somebody is too stupid to go and have an eye test they shouldn't be allowed on the road!

So I could be armless, and use my teeth to turn the wheel and all is fine?
I don't know sounds rather like scary driving over there, of course ya'll are on the other side of the road already :laugh: :laugh:

And we have two "right" sides of the road here too :p

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back