Monitor PC Activity ( Internet / Applications )

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by percy, Aug 20, 2007.

1. percy

percy OSNN Senior Addict

Hi. Is there a software that can monitor real-time activity/access of a computer like running applications and internet activity? Not key-loggers that sends email and screen shots. I would use it in my home network. Thanks.

2. zandyrei

zandyrei TinySoft

userlogger... its not a keylogger... just monitors PC activity and screenshots to a specific interval u want...

3. tdinc

tdinc █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User

UserLogger is a commercial spyware program.
    It logs keystrokes, programs used and computer ID information. It also captures screenshots, can hide its presence on the computer and can be disguised in the Windows Task list.

I do not [SIZE=-1]recommend using it
    [/SIZE]

4. percy

percy OSNN Senior Addict

Thanks. And antivirus would just delete the application anyway. :)

5. zandyrei

zandyrei TinySoft

i used the freeware version... i doesnt record any key strokes... well... fine by me when i saw the my son was watching p*rn lesby..:)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2007
  6. zandyrei

zandyrei TinySoft

:) the free version doenst have any keystroke recordings.. by the way, u can also hide ur task manager.. i mean when any program or or some1 trying to (crtl-alts-delete) there is a program that can make task manager not accessible...

7. gh057

gh057 w3lc0m3 t0 7h3 r3al w0r1d

Netnanny if you plan to monitor minors . Has the ability to monitor , prevent access among other things.

http://www.netnanny.com/