MOHAA.. level help

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by stuy_b, Jun 25, 2002.

1. stuy_b

stuy_b Guest

I've just got this game, and I'm stuck on a level, can any1 advise me of the sollution?..

Its the level, when you have to go through the town, there are snippers in various buildings, and I'm finding it impossible to complete!!

2. niabi

niabi Guest

OHH my favorite level, i can probably help you, but i am not sure how, i passed it in hard dificulty with all my matyes alive, it was hard but it was worth it!!

drop me an email i can probably help you better.

niabi@yahoo.youknowwhat :D

how far are you on it?

nIabI

3. fitfella29

fitfella29 Guest

just go slow and watch out for all the nooks & crannies where the snipers lay in wait for u.

windows xp pro
    amd athlon xp 1700+
    512mb pc2100 ddr
    jetway 866as ultra motherboard
    leadtek gf4 ti 4400 128mb ddr
    40gb 5200rpm seagate hd
    pioneer 16x dvd
    liteon 32X12X40
    realtek 10/100 family fast ethernet nic
    19" lg flatron
    microsoft intellimouse optical
    creative soundworks digital

4. _DM_

_DM_ OSNN Senior Addict

Haha I beated MOHAA in 2 days. Ok that level frustraits me, go slow like peek around sides with ur snipers some are hiding up on the house roof and tress they're coumoflage so be patient. and u will go through the level:D

5. dbacct

dbacct Guest

If U get too frustrated go to the web site and get the cheat code that allpws U to acess any level. It makes for a nice break when u get really frustrated with being unable to get through a level. (such as the D-day invasion beach scramble) Or go to your local chain electronic store and read the MOHAA book for whatever level U want some info on (Yea Im cheap :rolleyes: lol)