Moderator/admin responsabilities [!]

Originally posted by coathanger007
I think all the moderators have helped me out in some way so they're all my favourites. I have only been reprimanded once by Jewelzz so she's only a borderline favourite - just kidding :)

:cry:

If I had to vote a fave mod BTW it would be a bit of a three way tie (Xsivforce, Pseudokiller and Jewelzz)

I am just happy he spelled my username correctly... but he obviously dont know me very well do he... muhahahahaha

Henygirl - henyman

Muncher - Mubbers

AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:rolleyes:

lemme guess, Henyman created a new account called Henygirl - an alter ego?

Originally posted by coathanger007
lemme guess, Henyman created a new account called Henygirl - an alter ego?

I have got news - henyman's ego is something that no one will ever be able to alter!!!:rolleyes: - oh - nor will you ever figure out his ego!!

Yikes. There's been no one moderating for the forum for the past hour or so. Interesting to see how long this forum lasts without you guys :)

fun ?? who said you were allowed to have any fun... where is that written in the guidelines ??

It's not written in the guidelines therefore I can only stray from the guidelines and have fun when you guys disappear :) So....disappear !

half half, well i would for a site that I'm already an active member in, ie: I'm not gonna ask to be an NTFS mod am I? i hardly know the names of anyone and am still a n00b here, i would never even dream it , il'd stick to my own site thanks;)

Well, you probably know Henygirl by person. I can't imagine how anyone could like anyone based on forum posts.

Hey, Quick reply...from Melbourne - me too. Good to see an Aussie on these U.S. Boards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back