Mission Impossible III

fitz said:
Would recommend anyone that likes action movies and anyone that likes Tom Cruise as an actor instead of some silly, insane, scientology touting talk show freak to go see it :)

*waves hand*

guilty :p

Alright, when i get a chance, ill go and see it :)

Worth the tix to watch.

Juz dont like the idea of Hunt's wife able to change from nurse to agent almost instantly.

It won't be until sunday or friday that i see the movie, i must say, im not in too much of a hurry to see it. From what you all say it sounds good though.

all i can say was..tom cruise..i still dont like...but maggie Q....hot stuff...she made the movie better...

Action was good the story line was a bit loose. Didn't like the sequence with the wife hostage thing.
A mask. Face was sweatin like mad. Mask doesn't sweat. They screwed that bit up.

Simon Pegg was cool, no zombies though, too bad. :p

Bad guy was believable. Ending was not.
You got somethin in yer brain and it's causing that much pain to where you can barely function. You don't just get a instant dose of motor skills. Look at girl agent in first part of movie. When her thing got activated she was useless. Ethan Hunt = Super Agent? Don't think so.

Oh, poor car. :(

Again, loose script. Gets ya with the action. Makes you forget shortcomings of the script.

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. Good all around entertainment if that's all you want.

Last edited:
Watched it last weds... think they could have made the story line better.... They didn't show what happened to that guy (Davian) in the end - all it was was he got knocked out and fell to the floor and Ethan walking away with the Rabbits Foot.

Don't ruin it :(
:)
Nah, go ahead, i want to know so when my friends and i see it i will know.

ming said:
Watched it last weds... think they could have made the story line better.... They didn't show what happened to that guy (Davian) in the end - all it was was he got knocked out and fell to the floor and Ethan walking away with the Rabbits Foot.

Was I the only one who though the ending was a refernce to Dane Cook?

the dude gets hit by car and looses his shoes, now if he would have lost his pants too that would have been really obvious!

I have seen it twice now :p
I don't normally do that, but I had an offer to go and see it with someone recently and it was only 2 minutes walk from my house so how could I refuse

Did it make any more sense the second time around? Or were you even more confused, than at first?

I saw this and I have to tell you I thought it was the most intiguing of all installments to date.

I have a prediction for the next episode;

tom cruise wife demonstrates too much ability, firing a mans pistol with dead on accuracy one handed, keeping sense of will to look for images in mirrors and firing at just the right moment.

she's some kind of agent, either mif or foreign and tom doesn't know it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back