Missing

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Ace123, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Ace123

Ace123 Guest

I've been kidnapped from ntfs.org... If anybody has any information regarding the capture of my kidnapper and the safe return of me please call.. 555-5555

2. Burpster

Burpster Guest

last i heard Ace ....NTFS was refusing to pay the ransom and was urging the kidnapper(s) to keep you!!

just what i heard :)

3. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

I gave that number a ring & offered them a system with windows millenium installed for your safe return. Funny how loud that click is when people slam the phone down. Oh well at least we tried. Goodbye Ace123. Oh btw they said something about sending us pieces. Not sure what they meant by that. :p

4. Ace123

Ace123 Guest

I hate you guys hahahaha NICK!!!! lol

5. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

Actually the kidnappers called us and said they would pay us if we took Nick back... But for some reason they wouldn't pay us enough, and they were desperate. They said 5 Million Dollars was the best they could do and that even a loon such as Nick wasn't more than "a couple of bucks, tops"... that's what they said. Yep yep... so we hung up. :p :p

6. Ace123

Ace123 Guest

7. omgsoup

omgsoup OSNN Senior Addict

hey, kidnapping is a very serious thing, and i don't think you guys should joke about it. i was kidnapped last May 4, 2002, and i have had to spend numerous hours in therapy, and i'm just now starting to get over it. please, next time you post, take into consideration the feelings of others.

lol, j/k. i really was kidnapped though. it made for one hell of a college application essay.

8. gonaads

Ooooooh Kaaaaaaaay... :confused:

And now a word from our sponsor...

Do you have hemeroids??? Use *Roid Be Gone* sandpaper.

One application and they're gone. No fuss, just the bloody mess.

Get it now at Slippery Jack's Hardware and Sex/Video stores. :p

9. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

10. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

More completely worthless, pointless, gibberish spam from Ace

If you want to put it back (in General) then do so and remove this post

11. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Don't worry about moving stuff like this to hell as its just for a laff and the leaders in the spam war are clearly pulling away (you know who you are, stealing my lead!!!) - having said that, no need to move this back as I don't think the community has lost anything by its removal.

12. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Spamming? [​IMG]

13. gonaads

And Xsiv pulls out to a commanding lead while E Punk starts to fade back. His spam engine seems to be sputtering, losing spunk... And what's this Jewelzz is creaping up??? while gonaads is starting to make a move on her position... Stay tuned to the Spammers Sport Channel for up to the minute updates on your favorite spammer(s)... :p :cool: