minimizing programs to Tray

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by mitch529, May 24, 2002.

1. mitch529

mitch529 Guest

Hello everyone, my first post! After browsing through this board I just had to register, such great information shared here.

-->On to my question, I'm stuck with CompuServe 7.0 for my internet and ugh I just hate dial up! I don't use CompuServe to browse, I use IE 6.
    So I was wondering if there is any ways to change the way CS minimizes, and make it go to the tray by the clock. I believe I stumbled across a reg tweak once on making some other program do the same but I cant remember the details.
    If anyone could point me in the correct direction I would appreciate it greatly.
  2. D0dger

D0dger Guest

Perhaps try Power Menu 1.5 It's available in the download section.
  3. mitch529

mitch529 Guest

Does that have to run in the background to minimize it? I would like something that doesn’t run in the background. Basically I just want to change the way CompuServe minimizes like how aim can go in the tray
  4. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

5. mitch529

mitch529 Guest

I just tried that MinToTray in a few diff CompuServe directory?s

And some others but it doesn?t do anything there is no Preferences for CompuServe that I can find
  6. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

I'd personally buy a program like minimizer XP, it's made by the same people as tweak XP and works great :)