Midtown Madness 3 ???

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by scriptasylum, Jan 27, 2004.

1. scriptasylum

scriptasylum Moderator

Anyone hear anything about M$ porting MM3 for the PC? The latest info I can find is dated around May of '03. I had read that M$ was going to release this game for the PC, but there hasn't been any news; nothing on the M$ site or any other game sites that I have checked out.

2. matwick_fletch

matwick_fletch NTFS Pimp

Only thing I have heard was for XBOX. There has only been comments like yours around various forums. I can't wait though I loved the first two and I sold my XBOX. Hopefully it comes out before summer if it is commnig out :confused: :confused:

3. scriptasylum

scriptasylum Moderator

Well, MM3 has been out for quite some time now (>6 mo), so if they're gonna do it, I hope they do it soon!

I never really liked MM1, but I still play MM2 when I want to drive aimlessly and recklessly around town. It would have been nicer if the tracks were to scale though. Downloading the add-on cars from various websites is fun too. Not too many cars can do over 1000mph, fly, or drive on water. ;)

4. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

Nope, it's exclusive for the Xbox.

5. Doom

Doom OSNN Senior Addict

Halo was supposed to be exclusive 2.

6. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

Trust me, there's no way it's coming out on PC. After Halo, there are going to be no Xbox-PC ports from Microsoft I believe, not even Halo 2.