Michael Jackson

More like innocent unless proven to not have enough money to buy your way out.

Justice may be blind...but her hand is out, and she has deep pockets, I always say. :p

indeed, indeedy deed.

I always say there are those of us that just want some "types" of people to be guilty.

whether it's their race, their success, their talent, their intelligence...

or the fact that they are unique.

those of you that have convicted this man, though you've heard none of the case.

shame...

please take yourself to a country that was founded on "guilty till you prove otherwise"...there are plenty of those, they will be glad to have you

we have no need for you in a country where you are Innocent, till pr oven not

We also seem to have plenty of peep here that guilt has no bearing and is of no consequence.

You MAY get away w/murder IF the price is right.(Chappiquidic creek).Peep may marvel and regale at how clever you are and your wealth will always buy you popularity with SOME (vain) peep.Some very wealthy peep are the sickest peep on the planet.

You are still a murderer if you murdered.Rich or poor,black or white,male or female,whatever.

Common sense dictates that if you have been accused of being a pedophile and have a history that follows you for years...you are naturally going to avoid the very "appearance" of evil.Unless of course, you ARE a pedophile.In which case you are a sick bas**** and you cannot help yourself...except to more "candy".

A tiger will always be a tiger.And tigers are going to do what tigers have always done.A tiger is a tiger and a snake is a snake.

What I find unbelievable is some of the reactions I've heard from fans of MJ. One girl said that she's always going to love MJ whether or not he has done these things, because his music has nothing to do with who he is as a person. Ya think? :confused:
There have been other similar quotes that make absolutley no sense at all to me. If it turns out that MJ has molested children, then I could never listen to his music again without being repulsed by it.

ah, interesting kitc...you would mention that old case with the kennedy, he is a democrat after all...when the current president is murdering our country men every day, forging proof, lying, sendiong our boys and girls off to die for the purpose of saving his presidency

and don't say I'm taking this off topic, I didn't bring up cases that have nothing to do with this, u did.

no, be a good american why don't you... wait 2 c what proof there is against michael

at least if you wait 2 c , then you won't look the bigot convicting him before you've heard anything at all

you have heard absolutely nothing, and you have him this monster

in america, we wait and see what the proof is before we make up our minds.

anyway, that's what we have been founded on

I am not willing to aquit this man, I am also leaning towards this story being true, so don't think he gets a pass from me in the least

but I will wait and see, so as not to judge a man because I don't like his nose job, or because he's wealthy

Originally posted by dealer
in america, we wait adn see what the proof is before we make up our minds.

Too much faith in the American people, dealer. Our judicial system is "innocent until proven guilty," but far too often it's the other way around in the court of public opinion.

muzikool, I agree with your entire post.

some people are sick indeed...people that forgive him whether or not he's done these horrific crimes...these people are sick

and people that convict him with the same or more ferver, whether or not he's commited these horrific crimes...these people are just as sick, no?

ah me

as far as public opinion, the very vast majority of people believe michael has done these things

even myself, I lean towards believing the story.

but I'll reserve judgement never the less, till I see what the proof is

I supose that those of us who have been abused as kids are prob jus a little,teeny,tiny bit more emotional in our reaction to the possibility of MORE kids being abused under ANY circumstance.

Ahem...

MJ's music in the late 80s were and still are my favourites. But you can't confuse the music with the artist. Besides, MJ has changed dramatically from the music legend he was and no one seems to know why or when. Quite pitiful really. Chicken and egg argument comes in. Was it MJ that got the tabloids going or tabloids that got MJ going? Regardless, he has done things no average person would do even if his acts weren't blown out of proportion by the tabloids.

I've read that his skin is white from some rare disease and his nose had plastic surgery so he could reach the higher notes when singing. But it seems to me to be a complete major surgical reconstruction of his entire face so he became a grotesque feminine circus act. MJ says the eye liner and lipstick are there because he has lost colour in those areas due to the skin disease. If so, why doesn't he remove his cosmetics and let the public judge this for themselves? A person's appearance is a reflection of the personality within. If this is true, MJ must be quite derranged inside indeed.

His argument seems to have some plausibility. If he really is a kid at heart then 'love letters' he wrote would have a different definition of love. It would mean friendship rather than sexual intimacy. And kids do touch other kids innocently in areas which are no go zones for adults. For instance, kids don't look at breasts the way adults do and technically don't have them at that age. Problem is, MJ's victims have been guys, and the male genitalia is a no go zone for both kids and guys. I have no idea what MJs fingers came into contact with and would rather not know. Inevitably, the court will have to make a decision of the manner of touching in discerning his true intentions.

Kids wouldn't tell lies about sexual assault and if they did, they would easily be found out. At their tender age, they lack the ability the look a person in the eye and keep up a lie through a lengthy court case wthout breaking out in perspiration or squirming. People may think that kids are less reliable due to their age. Quite the contrary. The problem would be parents going into court for MJ's money and coaching the child through court. But why would any parent put their child through this if they knew their case was a sham? MJ has the best lawyers and a counterclaim would put the average layman into dire financial straits (especially with all the previous medical costs for the cancer sufferer). And don't forget, innocent till proven guilty so you don't dare be a plaintiff in these high profile proceedings unless you have a reasonable case.

What I don't understand are the payoffs in the last case. I hope MJ goes through the entire court case this time round without paying anyone other than his lawyer off so there's a better chance of justice prevailing in the eyes of the public. Whatever the outcome, people will always look at MJ differently. His name has been tarnished beyond repair. It is truly tragic that events could have taken such an odd turn over the past decade - a living nightmare both for MJ and his fans :( Another tragedy in world history. I don't believe any artist has fallen from such great hights.

Goes to show that music artists and movie stars should not be idolized by young impressionable fans or used as role models. MJ is only one of a multitude of artist who have done immoral acts and if the younger generation are nurtured on dodgy popstardom values then degradation of societal ethics and values is inevitable. I am still in disbelief that MJ the charity worker could become MJ the child molester. Or perhaps the charity work and innocent affection for children was simply a facade to the devil inside. We'll have to wait for the court decision to find out - but this isn't going to be resolved overnight so be prepared for a long one.

MJ is a mastermind and so are his highly paid hotshot lawyers. Therein lies the inherent problem in the justice system. Money makes the world go round. If MJ does come out innocent, people will always be suspicious of behind the scenes monetary transactions. We certainly need an overhaul of the justice system but this is a separate issue left for debate amongst legalistic scholars (not quite NTFS.org material - then again, neither is MJ):)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back