Member Pics

Huh? She's not in my age range - more in yours Gonaads. :) Oh, and quite married. :p Besides, pepper spray is not the best way to pick up someone :D

heh

Attachments

• DSC00863.JPG
    DSC00863.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 92
coathanger007 said:
Huh? She's not in my age range - more in yours Gonaads. :) Oh, and quite married. :p Besides, pepper spray is not the best way to pick up someone :D

Sure it is... It leaves ya powerly to her charms. Plus it clears the sinuses.
biggrin.gif

gonaads said:
biggrin.gif
I'd better leave this thread before we all end up on the Jerrry Springer Show.
Graebob seems powerfully in her charms :)

gonaads said:
biggrin.gif
Oh yeah I can't resist a guy with pepper spray :rolleyes: :D

Hehehe - I'm having sooo much fun with this cheap webcam. Changed my original image to a larger one so Evil Marge can freak out with all the gory details :D
Also found a new use for my wireless mouse - now I can take long distance shots :D

Attachments

• Body.JPG
    Body.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 175
*runs away crying* :eek:

And before anyone takes it serious no I'm not being nasty,it's a long running joke between me and Mr Hanger there :D

Evil Marge said:
*runs away crying* :eek:

And before anyone takes it serious no I'm not being nasty,it's a long running joke between me and Mr Hanger there :D

Mr. Hanger???
blink.gif
laughing1.gif

Woohoo - made Most Evil Marge cry. This is major achievement - one big step for the coathanger :D:p

Oh get a room.
tongue.gif

Hey coathanger007, imagine if ya were bald.
ohmy2.gif
wink.gif

*Gets out a shaver* :D How on Earth was this thread supposed to end up this way???

Really interesting topic !
is there any way to regulate this topic ? it's rarely photos ! and tons of jokes !
or you can just change the name of thread ! heh ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back