Member pics.

Kermit has been added. :)

For those who didn't go back to the first post of this thread, the pics are being stored here . There are currently 99 pics. Want to add yours? Or are you chicken?

Xsiv : you need a better one ;)
And Jewelzz needs an updated one
And waddy... well he doesn't really exist.

cool

Its nice to be able to see some of the people that I talk to most everyday, in one way or another, great work !! :cool:

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Xsiv : you need a better one ;)
And Jewelzz needs an updated one
And waddy... well he doesn't really exist.

You mean Xsiv isnt Mr.T???
:confused: :confused: :p

Re: Kermit & Kids

Originally posted by Kermit
Here is a pic of me and my 3 kids.

All rite Kermit! Thank God they don't look like you. :p J/K... They look great, nice pic Dooood. :)

Hey... My pic IS in my "SIG". Unlike E Punk's Fibbing. :rolleyes: :D

Re: Re: Kermit & Kids

Originally posted by gonaads
All rite Kermit! Thank God they don't look like you. :p J/K... They look great, nice pic Dooood. :)

Thanks !!!1 and your right thank god they dont look like me hahahahaha:p

Umm, crappy pic (not EP it's the the drunken stupor one :p) but at least I'm not a chicken :p

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Umm, crappy pic (not EP it's the the drunken stupor one :p) but at least I'm not a chicken :p

Nice door bells Jewelzz. :D Can I buzz ya in? :p

Yeah, true, "Boys Lie"...
But "Real Men" never lie. They just can't/don't remember. :p

Originally posted by Benny
I found a picture of myself (I'm the guy, duhh) in moscow , but its a bit old... I'll post a more resent soon.

i been through there quite a lot, but i dont have any pictures in there :( that sux. i'll make some when i get there next time :)

:( i wanna see jewelzz's pic but'll have 2 wait till i get home. sum 1 wan't 2 descibe it?:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back