Meeting point [ + ]

Originally posted by xsivforce

dreamliner77: feel like a road trip? Jewelzz, gonaads, matt, dealer anyone else?
Hell yeah! Pita goes to Chicago in late July until Aug 3rd, I'm free :D Now I just have to save my pennies :p

Well I can't purchase if I don't know to where and when :rolleyes:

Pick me up on the bike gonaads, we can ride out there ;) :D

You know I just might put the wife on the back of the hog and head on down there, get to see my family back there anyway. Let me know time and place :D :D

Originally posted by Iceman38
You know I just might put the wife on the back of the hog and head on down there, get to see my family back there anyway. Let me know time and place :D :D
Cool. We'll see what we can get set up. :)

My calender is pretty much open through August. If anyone who wants to join us has a specific date in mind, post it. We can go from there. :)

If you wanna jam to something check this out...

Basement Jaxx - Get Me Off

It's there lastest release and while the video doesn't compare with "Where's your head at" with the singing monkeys it does featre lesbos slowly getting undressed and standing pretty close to each other. Which is nice.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk

it does featre lesbos slowly getting undressed and standing pretty close to each other. Which is nice.
lmao

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
If you wanna jam to something check this out...

Basement Jaxx - Get Me Off

It's there lastest release and while the video doesn't compare with "Where's your head at" with the singing monkeys it does featre lesbos slowly getting undressed and standing pretty close to each other. Which is nice.

got to call it like I see it, you sir are a pervert :D but then again nothing like watching two or more ladies getting undressed slowly........ ;)

hahahahahahah, ah well - I like the tune anyway, thats why I recommended it, don't get MTV where I live so to come back to Sky Digital and get MTV, MTV2, MTV Plus, MTV Base, MTV Dance, W, Kerrang, The Box, ,Kiss, Smash Hits and PlayK ... its all a bit too much. Tho they still have crap tunes on...
For robot lovin' Bjork - All Is Full Of Love ( I also have that one in my chillout playlists, fav. vid of all time is Avalanches - Frontier Pyschiatrist... love it)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back