Medion Hotline not so hot

cpomd

OSNN Addict
Any one thinking of buying a medion product beware!!
I received a reply to a request for a Motherboard manual for MSI6399 today after requesting it on the 20th Sep.
Their reply (Unfortunately we do not supply manuals for our Motherboards.)
It is my experience that any reputable reseller provides a manual and that the Motherboard manufacturer should be the last port of call, unfortuneately
even MSI do not provide a manual. This leaves me with a bad taste as my only other option is to use their Phoneline which is all Muzak and solutions to other problems before I speak to a person, also number is 08707 (Premium Rate?) Buyer Beware!!

I searched for a manual but this is the closest one I could find; maybe the two are close enough for this to be useful.

Most of their other boards have PDF manuals.

I am also totally dissatisfied with the Medion Hot Line Support, not to mention the email support which is quite useless. They work to justify their own time not to address and close customer queries.
Over the years I bought 4 Medion PCs but since buying this last MD8800 I shall never buy Medion again. SO beware, if you need support, you are on your own!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back