Mavis, about those MMX Icons

Discussion in 'Desktop Customisation' started by Revelation, Apr 30, 2002.

1. Revelation

Revelation Guest

Firstly I would like to congratulate you on your fantastic theme which I am now using. Secondly, I would like to get the MMX Icons and went to the guys site and he says he has 380 new icons which are in 12 sets. Do each of the 12 sets have different icons which you then put together to make 1 big pack, or can you only use 1 pack at a time?

Thanks

2. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

You gotta download each individual set which you can then just combine into one big set, I love the MMX icons, they look beautiful with most themes :)

3. Revelation

Revelation Guest

Ahhh ok thanks.

Do you know why he made 12 different sets then? To make it smaller or something?

4. silent_bob

silent_bob Guest

guess so - maybe it makes em easier to download for 56k users (but icons aint dat big tho!! hmm.....)

Do i still have to convert the icons in photoshop (or summit similar) or r they ready to b used wivout any faffin about??????

5. silent_bob

silent_bob Guest

Rev where did u get the 12 icon files from ? cos i went to www.mmicons.com thinking they were there but i couldnt find em!

6. Revelation

Revelation Guest

Click on the MMX Mercury link and then click on the little icons that load up down the bottom

7. silent_bob

silent_bob Guest

ahh ok - i should open my eyes next time!!

:D :D :D :D