Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy is a skilled show off though, I wish I had that problem :D

Attachments

• stuff.PNG
    stuff.PNG
    98.5 KB · Views: 109
I'm not sure..

I don't like how vista displays the path. Is it possible for it to show C:\Windows\Folder (I kno you can click to edit it)?

Bman™ said:
lol, don't think he cares either way.

:up:

Admiral, the buttons and addressbar you see is Styler(see link in previous post)
The shellstyle is something I had lying around for ages. PM me if you are interrested :)

As promised...

FUSION Desktop
VS: LE5 (mod)
WP: Strange World V

Envy this, Andy.

You aren't the only one. The best money I've ever spent.

Simply amazing - I think you should post some screenies of those babies in action when you are utilizing both screens :D

Grandmaster said:
Oh. My. God.

I need to buy a LCD to go with my laptop!
I never was a fan of that setup (LCD with Laptop). Have you ever seen it in action, it's quite a trip to get used to :s

kcnychief said:
I never was a fan of that setup (LCD with Laptop). Have you ever seen it in action, it's quite a trip to get used to :s

Saw it in action on a buddies machine. Although he's using a fugly 15-inch Dell CRT.

More desktop real esate = teh win.

More real estate is a good point - you should switch to a Desktop once you stop moving around so much :D

Well shiiiiit, all these "show-offs" got me all worked up. :p

Changed wallpaper and went with a compact start menu. Otherwise the Thunderstorm is still my alltime fav theme.

Not as big as Matt's but it's still big :nervous:

DT in use Click to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back