March 2005 Signatures and Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she's definitely ummmm, healthy. :D

dammit... it didnt even last 24 hours. New or ahhh modified one :D :p

im sticking with this set, have done for the last few months and i still like it :)

Mainframeguy said:
But thanks to Resilient I do this month! :)

Heh, don't mention it man. :)

On a sidenote, working on a small set for myself, should be up soon.

Resilient...working on a small set for myself said:
I'll be looking out for them - imagine something impressive coming, could well mean more rep++age for you I would guess..... You'll get a rep as one of the sig makers - there aren't many that come up with them for others, so another is always good to have ;)

If you ever have the source for that sig I am using, so I can try to see how it is done etc, would be much appreciated.... I shan't mention it again though....

Thanks ~bk. Gotta love Brian.
laugh.gif

My 1st set made on my Mac. :classic:

*still very lame I'm sorry

that is bucky katt, yay! must be running away from rob...or satchel.

Hahaha, bucky katt, cool. :D Nice Xie... you too NetRyder.

Now all we need is Santa's Little Helper and we're set. :p

Ok I hate to ask, but what the hell is Bibble??

I didnt feel like doing the google on it

Hehe

bibble:

Sio Bibble was the outspoken governor of Naboo. When the Trade Federation brazenly blockaded the trade routes to the small pastoral world, Bibble was among the first to suspect invasion. His suspicions proved correct. Bibble, like the rest of the Naboo citizenry, was taken captive by the mechanized armies of the Trade Federation.
or​
Bibble Labs is the home of Bibble 4.1 Professional Workflow software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.

Our software is designed to quickly and easily let you maximize the results from Digital cameras capable of outputting Raw images. Support is currently provided for most major cameras and raw formats.
or​
http://www.bibble.org/bibble.html

Ok now that link is funny...
LOL
Rep +!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back