Many hours in front of a monitor !

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Simple question : " How much time do you spend in front of a monitor/day ? " . I quess I pass 8 :rolleyes: , in weekends ..

Pretty much all day, at school and at home until its time for bed. I guess the only time im not on is when im in the shower, asleep, or when im out partying. I go out friday and saturday nights. Dam that scares me. Im basically on when im home. lol :) So i guess on average im on 12hours a day :eek: .

//goes to seek medical help :D

Usually, 14 per day but sometimes 20 - 40 hrs non-stop (with little cat naps in between).:D

Per day, week? I guess either way my answer would be waaaaay tooo many!! :D

4-6 usually but it depends there are days i spend 12 and others not even half an hour

Im on the computer all the time, except for when im gone outside !

I'd say 10... except on weekends... I know, I'm not normal :D

hmm.. only about 25 hours per day... I know i'm missing out on a lot... but 25hours / day seem plentyful for me...

MdSalih

as of right now i have been awake 73 hours and ive spent at least 70 of them right here in my chair

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back