I've been planning on buying the black MacBook for quite a while now but I put myself on hold as MacWorld was approaching. I was hoping Apple would refresh the whole MacBook/MacBook Pro lineup but didn't really happen. Just needed some general opinion whether I should go ahead with it or wait for a couple of months. Because I'll go buy it as soon as possible. Dang you Apple, always coming out with new products everything 5-6 months or so. I really need it for university and for my graphic design/photography needs. I'm currently stuck with a Sony VAIO desktop with 256MB RAM. I think an update is much needed for me. Suppose I buy it and the new ones come out near June with better specs and the new trackpad, I'll be :dead:. But sometimes when I think about it, there might not be a major change in terms of processor and memory. And the new trackpad is like not a must either. The current ones still work nicely. So yeah, I probably sound confused. And it's becaus I am.