m.s comes through...gonna get my free os any minute

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Perris Calderon, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

Dear Microsoft Customer:

Thank you for your recent order for the Technology Advancement Software Kit.

We sincerely apologize for the delay and will begin shipping the Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Software Kits beginning July 14, 2005.

Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition are now available for download for Technology Advancement Software customers. If you were using a language other than English for your previous Windows XP Professional (32-bit) installation, you may download the appropriate ISO image from the list below and install your language of choice.

of course if I want to learn a new language I can get my iso now

2. zeke_mo

zeke_mo (value not set) Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Get the japanese version, that should be exciting :D. I was thinking about doing this but if I ever want to go back to 32bit I would have to buy it again. Ill just give it some time

3. Tuffgong4

Tuffgong4 The Donger Need Food!!!! Political User

nothing beats Japanese...especially when your friends turn your cell phone into displaying nothing but Japanese and you pretty much can't use the cell phone until you figure out the key combination to change it back to english by reading the user's manual

4. zeke_mo

zeke_mo (value not set) Staff Member Political User Folding Team

omg dude, I did that to my friend sarah, she go so mad at me. I had to go online and look up a manual and then pretty much guess on how to fix it. I thought it was funny, she didnt though :)

LordOfLA likes this.