LOTR DVD is out. you gonna buy it??

i think almost like you Zooker, i only buy dvd of movies (or other stuff like that like Rock et Belles oreilles, Quebec people will know who they are) that i think are the best of all... i have my dvd player since february and i own only 11 dvds: 4 Rock et belles oreilles, 1 le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain, 2 The Matrix (and The Matrix revisited) and 2 LOTR that i just bought.
I also intend to buy Slap shot(1) for those who know what it is :D

No buy. Rent. Savum money.

Saw it in the theatre...was OK, but didn't really care for anyone but Gandalf. And that stupid death scene...hope I can talk that much with three arrows in me...too long overalllll BUT great effects, wanna hear the soundtrack on my home system.

already bought it... 3hours movie and 2+ hours of special features... GREAT MOVIE cant wait for The Two Towers it looks even better. The books were fantastic.

I thought it looked crap when i saw the trailers and stuff, but I actually watched it today after having it on VCD for 3 months! It kicks ass!

Originally posted by b-man__
i cant wait till the new one comes out !!! (The Twin Towers)

lol......sorry:)

ya ya same thing

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back