Lost

Locke has issues.

That is all.

That being said, I am liking this new season so far. Unfortunately it seems like they are trying to drag it out at least for another 2 seasons. I think one more would have been the max, but they might run out of ideas soon.

...but they might run out of ideas soon.
I hope not! I love the cliffhangers at the end of every episode, and it would be a shame if they started throwing in fillers just to stretch things out.

It's still really slow :(

The first season was GREAT and they've kind of started plodding since season 3 :(

However, yes, the episode was great :D

The plot thickens.

Here's a cool theory I read about Cooper:

Here's a theory: What if "the man from Talahassee" is SMOKEY?
In other words, maybe the Others have an actual shape-changer, who can appear to be anyone, and also read minds. And they call him "the man from Talahassee".
So then, Ben told Richard to put Smokey in the box, after Locke left w/ Alex. I'm assuming - as Mac seems to agree - that the 'Magic Box' is most likely a Ben con. (Like the Pacemaker Rabbit!)
Anyway, I see three possibilities:
(1) Cooper appears in the magic box b/c Locke wished it.
(2) Cooper somehow came to the Island and got trapped by the Others.
(3) Cooper isn't really Cooper!

Awesome ep.

I was reading your post and lost my way, seems I keep getting distracted by your Avatar.

this series is so cool man...

lol.. welcome to the forum langitzu.

A most interesting place for your first post :) but you are right.. the series is cool, but it has kind of tailed off since the first season.. and let's talk about last season.

Can forget about lost again, the shield starts tonight ;p

Haven't you ever water proofed m-80's? The explosion displaces water, the water geysers out , getting the surroundings areas wet.

:end: simple physics lesson

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back