Lost

Heart breakin episode last night, I really felt for Desmond. Poor guy was doomed to watch himself repeat his mistakes. Better episode than the first.

I'm gonna have to tell my wife that there is a 60 year old single malt out there....the McCutcheon. Boy, would that be a Christmas gift.

Oh man, episodes like the last one are what Lost is all about. Damn. Sick episode!

So Desmond probably has saved the world a couple times already (from how he's saved Charlie twice) - this is third time. It seems like this time he's decided he's not going to be a "coward" anymore and fight against his predetermined destiny. And he's a brilliant actor.

Also, I just noticed something. When Charlie is singing Wonderwall and Desmond is approaching him he says "Maybe.. You're gonna be the one that saves me".

Last edited:
I missed the Feb. 14th episode (last week). It looks like there is an encore showing at 8pm this week, before the new episode. The episode title is "Flashes Before Your Eyes" -- can someone confirm that this was last week's episode? Thanks!

I missed the Feb. 14th episode (last week). It looks like there is an encore showing at 8pm this week, before the new episode. The episode title is "Flashes Before Your Eyes" -- can someone confirm that this was last week's episode? Thanks!

Confirmed

No problem. :)

I thought it was a rather good episde.. leading to all kinds of questions about
fate and all that. Seems like a lot of LOST revolves around this whole thing of fate and destiny.. come to think of it, Heroes also revolves a lot around fate and destiny... hmm...
Anyway, I'm all psyched for this weeks episode because they promised to actually have some answers (At least, they said so in the previews for this week! ;) )

Last edited:
Yeah...but for every answer they raise two more questions. So take that with a grain of salt.

I didn't think she was all that...

I have to agree with the falcon, very nice exotic, woman:smoker: well done Jack:laugh:

On a side note: that episode was very odd, and somewhat I really dont know how to explain it.

I want a tattoo too. Preferably done by a hot Asian woman.

well we know what it says, but what does it mean? I have a half sleeve, but a guy did it..not a girl...

i'm starting to give up on lost, been a dedicated viewer since the very first episode. but like others i'm annoyed at the slow pace, constant questions and lack of answers. there is still decent acting, but the show has gone on for like 3 years and they've been on the island for something like 60 days? come on! everyone looks older in the flashbacks! in any case a viewer should be rewarded for continuing to watch, we get thrown a bone every 6 episodes...

Definitely slower paced but I still like the show.

Sort of like Battlestar Galactica, it has good acting and good story-telling.

Accept it for what it is people, otherwise you will never be satisfied :)

Definitely slower paced but I still like the show.

Sort of like Battlestar Galactica, it has good acting and good story-telling.

Accept it for what it is people, otherwise you will never be satisfied :)

Words of truth. :smoker:

We should start a BG thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back