Lost keys...

Son Goku said:
Well, to give an idea, it was cheaper then it would cost a locksmith around here, to break in if the keys were locked in the car. Locksmiths want around $45 for lockout service, and it isn't just one company being more expensive then another... Though the prices can very somewhat, they all seem to be up around that much, at least around here...

This is when CAA or AAA come in handy.

Haha

Laugh it up :p

Yeah I heard alot of people say its pretty cheap compared to a locksmith

I thought I locked my keys in my car at work today but they were in my coat pock that was ontop of my car lol

I think you need to lay off the pillow biting, it seems to be affecting your judgement :p

wwwdjrcs said:
I think you need to lay off the pillow biting, it seems to be affecting your judgement :p
Pillow Biter - A pillow biter is an individual who is in the act of being brutally pounded in the ass. Thump thump thump clap clap clap go the ass cheeks as this person bites down on a pillow to keep from screaming as his or her ******* is being torn open over and over and over. There are a lot of them in prisons.

:dead:

Bastard

LOL, you actually looked it up :p

Almost as bad as the pink sock, isn't it? :p :p

wwwdjrcs said:
LOL, you actually looked it up :p

Almost as bad as the pink sock, isn't it? :p :p

Pink sock is in a way different category :laugh:

I locked myself out of the condo about 3 days after I moved in. I had to climb through the window above our unit door. People were sitting around watching, I felt so adored :x

Well i don't want to sound mean, but im glad it happened to you first, now i know that when i finally do loose my keys i can get to the dealership and they'll make me a new one for a lot less than i thought... Thanks for reporting on on your issue!
-Jack

wwwdjrcs said:
I locked myself out of the condo about 3 days after I moved in. I had to climb through the window above our unit door. People were sitting around watching, I felt so adored :x

I use to lock my keys in my blazer cause like the doors lock right when I turn the key and sometimes i'll have the door open when I do that and not remember to unlock it before I close it. Well luckly my back window and tailgate dont lock so I could craw threw that,over my subs and over the back seats.

I miss that baby tho...no more hardcore two tracking now that I have a car.

vanquished: Welcome dude...glad I could help :laugh:

Somehow I feel that even if you had a car with Biometrics for the entry system (fingerprints), you would still find a way to lock yourself out :p

Hehe,
Thanks again,
Its too bad you can't have trunk adventures anymore:(
they sounded like fun...:)
-Jack

wwwdjrcs said:
Somehow I feel that even if you had a car with Biometrics for the entry system (fingerprints), you would still find a way to lock yourself out :p

I could think of a way... If you badly burnt your fingertips... Third degree burns, there might be nothing left to read :eek:

vanquished said:
Well i don't want to sound mean, but im glad it happened to you first, now i know that when i finally do loose my keys i can get to the dealership and they'll make me a new one for a lot less than i thought... Thanks for reporting on on your issue!

That's assuming your dealership would charge the same price. Though, one might find the same price charged by all dealerships of the same make, would it be the same for all type vehicles? Oh, and a few rental cars, they seemed to have a chip embedded in the key. I imagine that might be more then when a key doesn't need that...

Absolutely i know that the chip keys cost more, but.... You can still start and unlock the car without a chip key thus you can simply buy that key...
-Jack

Well...you won't believe what happend today at work :(.

It was hailing and all that when I was getting my stuff for work out of my car. I was in a hurry and i put my keys on my seat while I got the stuff out and I got up and as I closed the door I looked right at my keys as the door shut. I was like noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Luckly the kid I work with dad works for Ford and has that tool to unlock vehicles. So he called him up at work and he unlocked it for me on his way home :).

I am so lucky lately.

I was gonna make 2 keys today at the hardware store but they were closed so now I gotta wait till tomorrow to make them. So hopefully nothin happends tonight with my keys haha.

Gonna get ready for tonight since its mid-winter break and I got paid today!

$135!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a beer after a long ass week at work.

Wow, that was very lucky... it seems a little too lucky for you!
If i were you i'd be on my toes looking around for unlucky key loosing opportunities...:nervous:

vanquished said:
Wow, that was very lucky... it seems a little too lucky for you!
If i were you i'd be on my toes looking around for unlucky key loosing opportunities...:nervous:

:laugh:

Going to get drunk tho tonight.

:)

Thats like the worst key loosing opportunity :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back