Looking for software or some utility that will monitors chat rooms.

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by usghvn2002, Jun 13, 2006.

  1. usghvn2002

    usghvn2002 OSNN Junior Addict

    sorry for posting in the wrong place, but I don't know where to post.
    I really need a software or some utility that monitors chat rooms, but I don't know if there is one out there. When I said monitor, I mean if someone types a message with a certain pattern (like ACRM) from the chat room, i would like the software to send me the whole message and the person that type in that message. Thanks a lot.
  2. kcnychief

    kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

    Re: Need help.

    Thread Moved

    You would need a type of keylogging software, but not sure they have any that sophisticated. Is it a chat room that you run, or is it a chat room you are just joining?