Logitech tech support

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by ElementalDragon, Dec 8, 2005.

1. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

Ok.... does anybody here hate e-mailing a company (in my case, Logitech) for technical support? i have to admit... i have seen some pretty stupid tech support people in my day.... but sometimes i think the people there take the cake. the past day or two, my scroll wheel on my MX1000 has been acting up.... kinda sticking at places.... slightly harder to turn than normal, and then goes back to normal, then get's rough again, etc... So, in my stupidity, i decided to try e-mailing Logitech about my itty bitty problem. here is what i sent to them in my first e-mail:
    and...... as you can probably guess, since just about EVERY other tech support for some piece of hardware has done this numerous times...... here was their reply:
    so....... WHOOPIE!!! no help there...... stupid "tech support" should be relabeled "Grade A Idioticly Useless Informant". so.... here was my next reply to that message:
    so..... anyone thing i might get some better advice next time? I, for one, am not getting my hopes up....

2. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

well..... i believe i was right. a new message has appeared in my g-mail account..... and here is what the reply to my last question was:
    HOORAY for NOT you, Logitech! didn't think anybody could stoop that low.....

3. madmatt

madmatt Bow Down to the King Political User

I remember when I had issues with my MX3100 desktop. I saw the same two emails. After which, I called support and got a RMA issued.

4. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

I find if you phone logitech you get much better support.