Logitech keyboard & Mozilla

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by belveder, Jul 18, 2003.

1. belveder

belveder OSNN Senior Addict

I just bought a Logitech Elite Keyboard and can't get the keyboard quick keys to work with Mozilla. Is it not possible or is there a trick to doing it?

I really hate the idea of going back to IE6.

Can anyone help out with this one please?

2. UofEEE

UofEEE Guest

You must map the keys to work, I have a Logitech keyboard on my desktop and the keyboard works with Mozilla Firebird. Go into the Logitech settings and make sure that Mozilla is set to be your web browser. Also, make sure Mozilla is your default browser!

3. belveder

I must be going bling, I can't find anywhere that gives you the choice of your browser

4. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

Click open the edit menu, then click prefrences. There's a button on the right hand side that will set mozilla as your default browser.

5. Zedric

Zedric NTFS Guru Folding Team

Yeah but where in the Logitech settings? Mozilla is my default browser, but the "web-keys" don't work at all now. If I set them to application instead, they work.

Also Trillian has the same problem. When I try to check Hotmail, no browser opens.

6. belveder

I can't find an edit menu and \ or preferences. All I can find is the Logitech Configuration icon in the systray but that doesnt have a preferences option anywhere to select a browser