Lindows

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by gapman, Mar 19, 2002.

1. gapman

gapman Guest

Does anyone know where I can get a copy?

-gapman

2. gothic

gothic LinuXPert

I had never heard of this OS (if this is what you're on about), but searched and found http://www.lindows.com/lindows_products.php
    and read through and am very excited. I've been an avid user of all thing Linux / UNIX for a number of years and this could well be the answer to a lot of Linux's shortfalls.

ta ta

TOK:D :cool: :D

3. gothic

gothic LinuXPert

p.s. The graphics in that website are still repeating themselves in my head WWWWhhhhoooooooaaaaaa

4. sic166mhz

sic166mhz Guest

It's cool, but can it keep the good linux features and from windows (r there any :rolleyes: ?) and loose the bad ones?

5. gapman

gapman Guest

Yeah I knew of this site already, but I thought maybe someone might of got their hands on a copy of this software on these boards. Thanks.

-gapman

6. MiseryQ

MiseryQ Guest

The only way to get it is to sign up for that program of theirs... I forgot what it is but they won't even give you the final when it's released...

The program, it is a program, they use to run Windows programs, Wine, does'nt work 100%... I have'nt tried it and am np Linux expert,,, every so often I try new ditros... You might be better off getting a tried distro and using Wine...