LCD Monitor . What model you choose ?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Cosmin, Apr 6, 2002.

1. Cosmin

Cosmin Graphic Designer

Here is my new question for all users of this forum . What LCD monitor you choose and why ? My opinion : ADi LCD Monitor S610 at only 429 $:eek: !
  2. Smokie

Smokie A Proud Australian

Townsville, Qld, Australia
    I have a 15" ViewSonic VE150 and a 15" Amtran MX151T LCD monitor and find them both good.

Why did I buy them? Because they were going cheap, like 1/2 price from people that didn't need or want them and brand new to boot. :D
  3. rodneyck

rodneyck Guest

I just bought the KDS Rad-7s 17" Ultra-thin LCD for a dual monitor setup under windows xp. It rocks! I have the screen size at 1280x1024 and the text/colors/pictures are so clear, even better than my 21" CRT monitor. I highly recommend it.

The cheapest price is at for $499.00. They carry it off and on, currently they only have the KDS 19" LCD for $999.00, but just keep checking back. It's worth it.
  4. AmarSingh

AmarSingh Guest

i have a KDS RAD-5 15" LCD and i think its awesome. cost me $545 Cdn about a month ago. Another monitor in the same class is the NEC 1550V which i almost bought, but im glad i got the KDS:D
  5. Kadafy

Kadafy Guest

17'' Viewsonic LCD Monitor... $180
  6. loppdawg69

loppdawg69 Guest

Rad-5 KDS cause it was cheap and works good...Just curious what are you going to be using your LCD for, gaming, applications, editing, etc.??