laugh

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by BMWCHUBB, Nov 1, 2002.

1. BMWCHUBB

BMWCHUBB Guest

I had to laugh at this text that was mailed to me from one of the mods at tss2000.nl......I put near on 400 boot screens up there in six months...After being treated very unfairly there at tss. I ask them to remove my work..all credit to them but just dont tell porkies ok!!!thats my verdict.....

btw. i think one or two people out there might want to know what happens behind closed forum topics...lol

The sections Bootscreens, Logonscreens and WinAmp skins are disabled. As the uploads for these sections appear only once in a while, we decided to discontinue these sections for the time being.
    The TSS2000-team

2. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

3. New Disease

New Disease Whatever...

i dont get it

4. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

neither do i....what? :p

5. BMWCHUBB

BMWCHUBB Guest

ARE YOU CONFUSED

;) :D :rolleyes: :confused:

6. BMWCHUBB

BMWCHUBB Guest

tss2000.nl is a web site(b):eek:

7. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

I get it man. BMWCHUBB took down his stuff, and now they ain't got nothing there, so they disabled it !

8. New Disease

New Disease Whatever...

oh rite well explained there zanwar

9. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

Cool !

10. so what;s fun about it?

11. BMWCHUBB

BMWCHUBB Guest

You got it ...you put your work up there and they say oh no this guy dont like you ...and knows all the do,s and donts......

This post is based on a pm at tss from the red viper..super mod.....?He blackmailed TSS ..IN THE WAY OF SAYING THAT THEY READ PMS....ON THE FORUM..OK..

It reads if you dont remove my work from Tss ..i will tell all skining sites that tss read pms....!!!Work it out guys and girls....Is it worth it ?

RED VIPER HAS destroyed tss by getting his own site that i am banned from???Why i have not joined yet..lol

Loads of mail saved in conversations on this topic.....so funny i will have to share it...mod threads etc .:D :D :D

12. BMWCHUBB

BMWCHUBB Guest

HI....boss man??

read the ins and outs ....I was totally comitted to this site tss.
    Then comes along rv....After loads of debating on msn,,,,with tss ....I actually allowed him back on the forums....Next thing i got the boot...Now look at them:eek:

13. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Ok, I think we all get the point. No use dissing another site here. It's not ethical. I'll leave this thread open for now but if the site bashing continues this thread will be closed.

14. BMWCHUBB

BMWCHUBB Guest

OK....Nice to see the women take control......

BTW.....The only person i bash,,,,is my self....hehehe

Sorry you are of the apposite sex...damn women!!!lol