laguna beach

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by the_music_man, Nov 5, 2004.

1. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

does any1 watch this show? it comes on MTV. its soooo addicting. i usualliy don't get into these kinds of shows but watching rich ppl and how they live in the OC is fun, lol. the cool thing about this show tho is that its supposedly all real and theres no acting...chyea right
    link here

2. lynchknot

lynchknot Moderator

Haha, I used to live in Laguna Beach - right on the golf course (my wealthier days) - and lived in Dana Point at one time as well. It's funny the made a tv show

the_music_man likes this.
  3. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

<--- lives in OC. [​IMG]

4. the_music_man

im jealous! i wanna live in laguna!!!!

5. the_music_man

did u like it? were people snobby

6. lynchknot

lynchknot Moderator

hehe, I worked at Western Digita LSI (Irvine) - I was laid off a few months before the MRB engineer and the shipping manager were busted for stealing pallets full of chips to sell overseas and selling cocaine (shipping manager). There was a reason why I was suddenly "laid off" - but I won't go into detail on this thread.

-yeah, it's nice to go to the beach often and you never get bored there. People are much the same wherever you go. A little more friendly here in the northwest though - more likely to have a conversation with anyone up here.

7. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

I lived in Irvine during the two years of high school here (Turtle Rock...right next to UCI). Now I go to UCLA, so I technically live in Los Angeles for most of the week, but my home is still in Orange County. [​IMG]

8. the_music_man

laguna beach comes on 2night!! mtv 10:30! too bad im working but im MOST DEFINITELY d/ling the torrent tomorrow!

9. SpaceCasey

SpaceCasey Commander "Frag-Cafe.Com"

Never even heard of this show until I read this thread. I'm from Long Beach, and anyone who lives in Laguna Beach is definitely well off!! Has great surfing there too. :cool:

10. lynchknot

lynchknot Moderator

Cool. I grew up in southern calif. (san gabriel valley) I left the state around 1989.

11. the_music_man

episode 7 just showed up on the bit torrents. omg omg omg im downloading it. wow you guys need to download it with me! its orgasmic!!!! plus everyones hot on laguna, specially lo and lc

12. l_o

l_o OSNN One Post Wonder

the golf course they show on the show is in aliso viejo

uhm, the only golf course in laguna is @ aliso creek and they are a hotel, not condos or homes or anything.

13. mike09

mike09 Moderator

i live in the O.C. - orange county, new york.

14. lynchknot

lynchknot Moderator

So, I'm lying? :) I'm talking 1987-1988 I have no idea if the condos are still there. Hell, I don't even remember the name of the street. The backyard was the golf course. You exit the patio door and you are standing on the golf course. Prior to this, I lived on Point Sterling blvd.? Sterling Point ave.? (something like that) (city of Dana Point)

15. the_music_man

well the laguna ppl have graduated!! crazyiness...now its time for them to depart to college. boo hoo

16. the_music_man

the laguna finale was just on. it was crazyyyyyyy. did any one see it? well the big surprise after the show is that theres a second season and its from kristin's point of view but i think kristin is a biaaatch! but i'll still watch the 2nd season for my girls like lc and lo.

17. Steevo

Steevo Spammer representing. Political User Folding Team

18. the_music_man

sorry just rambling about my favorite showwwww

19. the_music_man

ok i get so many emails about ppl asking where to download the torrents and frankly i do not know anymore cuz lokitorrent closed down but u can try torrentspy.com. just wanted to post that so i don't get as many random emails :)

20. ZeroHour

ZeroHour ho3 ho3 ho3

Hmm
    Dont think it has made it to UK shores yet LOL