Keyboard to go with Logitech MX-700 mouse?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Bablos, Dec 7, 2002.

1. Bablos

Bablos Guest

Hi There...

I like the new Logitech MX-700 mouse, but I wouldn't know which keyboard to invest in to go with it.

I currently use the Logitech keyboard and mouse combo, the cordless desktop optical set. Rather than resign the mouse to a cupboard somewhere, I'd rather move this set to my girlfriends PC, and look for a decent keyboard to go with the MX-700.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Bablos.

2. madmatt

madmatt Bow Down to the King Political User

I am using the Logitech Elite keyboard, matches perfectly. Except it is corded (had no use for a wireless keyboard). The extra function keys are nicely laid out. I would have purchased the Elite cordless, but CompUSA only sold it as a package deal with a wireless mouse, and I had to have the MX700, so I bought this one.

Also matches my Logitech cam.

3. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

best place to buy it commercially.. the elite duo I mean... is sams club... its in the 60's over there and most places online sell it for around 70 odd...

the mx700 should work well with the wireless keyboard.. and I quite like the keyboard with all its brilliant buttons et al :) I just like the non ergonomic keyboards better... less clunky... IMO that is though...

:D