KaZaA lite 2.0 vs 2.0.2

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by zoey, Dec 2, 2002.

1. zoey

zoey Guest

I'm using 2.0 and I get a box every time I log on asking me to up grade to 2.0.2 (which I tried and don't like) Is there a way to get this box not to show up?:mad:

2. idabi

idabi Guest

actually i think it does that because of the components u installed because a friend of mine had the same thing so he just installed it again

3. luish

luish OSNN Senior Addict

There are two differences between the versions. kazaa lite 2.0.2 cancells the anoying popup and also blocks all the participation cheats.
    So in my opinion, stay with version 2.0.0 that you can use the participation cheat and press no to the annoying popup.

Now about the cheating, some people say it isn't legal to use it but remember that the contents on Kazaa network aren't so legal either, what do you mean to download ? mp3's = RIAA ? Divx = Illegal movies ? Software = BSA ?
    So use the cheat to download faster and stay with KaZaA Lite 2.0.0

4. zoey

zoey Guest

yea, i'll stay at 2.0. I noticed the cheat did not work also. I don't get any popups with 2.0

5. Singleman593

Singleman593 Guest

my friends & i mean all of u ... you got to downl kazaa lite 2.0.2 english k++ v2.0 edition.now this will solve all ur problems..can't find it ,just pm me...

6. 2z

2z OSNN Gamer

Re: Re: KaZaA lite 2.0 vs 2.0.2

it would be a lot more helpful to our members if you could put the link in your post

thanks

2z

:cool:

7. Singleman593

Singleman593 Guest

Re: Re: Re: KaZaA lite 2.0 vs 2.0.2

how do i do that?

8. 2z

2z OSNN Gamer

Re: Re: Re: Re: KaZaA lite 2.0 vs 2.0.2

mmmm OK

when you reply to a topic - click on the http:// button in the vb.code section. Enter the text you want to be displayed, click ok - then enter the address of the website you want us to see and click ok again

or if thats a bit much just put the url straight into your post

faqs

http://www.ntfs.org/forum/misc.php?s=&action=faq

:cool:

9. Herkalees

Herkalees Guest

I may be wrong here but...

When you are using your Kazaa Lite 2.0 and you get the pop-up asking you to upgrade to "version 2.0.2", if you choose yes, you will update yourself to the REGULAR version of Kazaa (pop-ups and stuff)

Correct me if I'm wrong. I've been under the assumption if you want to update your Kazaa Lite software, you need to go find and download the newest version in .exe format, not "auto update" from within the software itself.

10. Singleman593

Singleman593 Guest

Re: Re: Re: KaZaA lite 2.0 vs 2.0.2

thanks 2zigzagcolts45. here i go..[http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/mirror.htm#kazaa202ec[/URL]
    there it is for all u kazaalites. downl kazaa lite 2.0.2 english k++v2.0 edition.uninstall the old one u have ..get rid of the folder c/program files/kazaa lite,then inst new.

11. 2z

2z OSNN Gamer

:happy:

nice 1

I think can find the download on that page :p

BTW there's a new cheat out for that version

click me

12. Singleman593

Singleman593 Guest

This one does not need a cheat. participation lev stays@1000 all the time,also includes speed-up and you can search more many times over.:cool: :cool:

13. tengcm

tengcm Guest

Download the new version !

14. P3c0

P3c0 Guest

Get the Kazaalite.com version from here...

hxxp://files.aboutz.com/audio/kazaalite_v2.02_b1.zip