June Desktops

im stupid

wow, i posted in the may section like 2 minutes earlier!-talk about stupid...i dont even know what happened..oh well..here!-looky!-neat!

My June Desktop :cool:

Unfortunately I've had to resize the picture, cos it was too big to post, so the text is abit unreadable, but I'm sure you get the idea. :rolleyes: :D

Can someone give me a link to where to find dent icons, im looking for them

thnaks,

dcwckd

Originally posted by stuy_b
My June Desktop :cool:

Unfortunately I've had to resize the picture, cos it was too big to post, so the text is abit unreadable, but I'm sure you get the idea. :rolleyes: :D

OH..... SO VERY FINE...

Its like good wine !!!

Did I rhyme ?

:p

First time I do this, so be gentle... :D
I know that isn't much, but it works so, here it is...

Re: Daviesbad04

Originally posted by dino0211
Daviesbad04, thats pretty cool.....how did you get your whole lower bar to look like that....thats awesome!!! nice job!!

Well even tho i changed from taht theme cuz i get bored very easily, I get it too look like that thanks to a program called hoverdesk. You can get it at: www.hoverdesk.net

The link might be wrong im not sure, if it is just change the .net to .com or .org!:)

stuy_b

stuy_b, h00k me with that that hottie, i want that for my DeskT

Here's my desktop. i always enjoy seeng others, especially madmatt's, and i thought that it was time to post my own.

[edit]just thought that i'd let you know that the image has been resized, due to forum restrictions[/edit]

Umm.. I have bee trying to figure out what the calendar program is that a lot of you seem to be using.
Is it dynamic or just a background?

Thanks much

Gwyar

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back