June 2004 Desktop Captures

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working on the samurize config from my earlier post and I've gotten some widget stuff to work.

Animation

In the first frame there is just the clock/date and if you click that the second frame shows how the main body pops up. Then if you click the current temperature (76 in the gif) the radar image pops up. Then if you click the temperature again the radar goes away and you can click the clock/date whenever to close the whole thing.

Thoughts?

Anyone know how to export a config with all the right plugins and stuff so I can share this?

Very nice Little Moe. Care to share the script for the radar image? I would assume that you could zip your config file and any dll's that you use to display the information into one file. Then post a link to the file.

Nice desktops people.. :)

Since I don't know what to use no more, as there are far to many excellent styles to use.

I'll go back to Olive Dynamine.. By Dazzla... One of my +Fav's.. :)

Click to grow....... :)

XPos said:
Very nice Little Moe. Care to share the script for the radar image? I would assume that you could zip your config file and any dll's that you use to display the information into one file. Then post a link to the file.
OFF TOPIC: /me is liking XPos sig... nice

some minor changes

wall = whody's way
v/s = cappuccino
misc. object dock using aqua and misc icons/icon packager using Gant2

also new CPU-Z ver 1.22 allows clock speed to be displayed when minimized :cool:

Last edited:
ta... I almost went with a change of seasons wall but said nah... he's got it covered lol...

tell me if ya like... theme is crystal, wallpaper is some MAC thing , wmp is predator skin, and i have aqua dock! yay

Attachments

• lovely.JPG
    lovely.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 108
prodj88 said:
tell me if ya like... theme is crystal, wallpaper is some MAC thing , wmp is predator skin, and i have aqua dock! yay

not bad... too busy for me but not bad overall :)

Evil Marge said:
@Beginning,hubby wanted a St George's Cross wallpaper but I couldn't find any so I made one :cool:

Here Marge, give this to yer Hubby. :D

some very VeRRy nice desktops so far this month. I should be posting mine soon. It's been awhile since I have lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back