July 2006 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Venom, ya steal that table from WWE Smackdown?

J/K :p

I'm lookin. Can't seem ta find one. Will have to fire up the DVD and do my own when me gets home.

Hey Venom, ya steal that table from WWE Smackdown?

J/K :p

shrugs. not my set up. But in the past i have used a wwf table for a desk.. Not any more got a nic eone at a garage sell for 25 hehe. Movin up.

I showed that to my wife, and she said that's a bachelor, he might have a girlfriend, but he's definitely a bachelor.:laugh:

lol yah i bet. My girl makes me keep the apartment clean but i have made a strong hold in my study.... im building a computer fort with those usb missel launchers.

Watch out, she may pull out her deep secret weapon and just explode your defense missile. Then you'll just be another slave in her Kingdom,. Errrr Queendom? Watever. :p

Its too late... i can feel the mind plug in the back of my head.. save yourself!

Watch out, she may pull out her deep secret weapon and just explode your defense missile. Then you'll just be another slave in her Kingdom,. Errrr Queendom? Watever. :p
Defense Missle?

Is that what they used to call it in your day? ;) :p

Back from my holiday. Seen Guns N' Roses (or Axl Rose band as some of you say) 2 times in ten days..I'm a happy man!! Even my wife is a big gn'r fan now :D
Anyway, this is my July desktop :)
thumb-31977.png

Full view

Defense Missle?

Is that what they used to call it in your day? ;) :p

Heat seeking moisture missile was more the norm. :D

Nice DT Andy, cool wallpaper too. But, Springsteen no Guns n Roses? You must be slippin. :D

thanx guys:)
@gonaads, LOL, sometimes even I need some other input :laugh:

Don't tell him Andy... don't do it!

Boo for not being widescreen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back