July 2005 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go back to a 15"..... I had to give my AMD 2500+ to a friend to pay off an old debt... :(

ah well, if ever there was a push towards an Athlon64 that would be it :D

Hey beginning what winamp are you using in those desktops ?? the one that makes it go across the bottom of the screen and translucent ??

Some of these are pretty cool looking. I haven't noticed any active desktop configs lately though ..

Beginning said:
I have to go back to a 15"..... I had to give my AMD 2500+ to a friend to pay off an old debt... :(

:eek: Daaaaaaaaaaaamn. :speechless:

nice d-tops guys!
my new one.

wall- genetic rejection
vs- xpm classic
avedesk with kol's blueticons and rokey's emoticons.
thumb-28319.png

biggie

Johnny said:
Hey beginning what winamp are you using in those desktops ?? the one that makes it go across the bottom of the screen and translucent ??

Some of these are pretty cool looking. I haven't noticed any active desktop configs lately though ..
Get it here... :) It's called ClearOneBeta..
http://axialix.home.insightbb.com/Winamp/

Black and gray with some color mixed in. Joy.

Last edited:
Nice Matt :) Love the wall.

Is the start menu compact or full sized?

Wrathchild said:
Hey Sazar, what theme is that? I like it!

Inspirat. It's an oldie, but a goldie :D

Check it out via google. I don't have a link for it anymore, got it sooooo long ago.

Sazar said:
Nice Matt :) Love the wall.

Is the start menu compact or full sized?

Thank you. The wall is Start Something. I used PS to make it grayscale. I love Photoshop CS2 =)

Full sized, but BlackMesa has both.

Went with the new SE stefanka inspirat skin.

A few changes, using the Styler tool.

Might be changing the wallpaper soon as I find something nicer in the color scheme.

Last edited:
Sazar, right back at you. I dig the wall.

Work Desktop. Let's see how long I can live with this.

Last edited:
I've been following your trends. However, I don't know how long I can use this one for. Some things just don't work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back