Java Problem

Discussion in 'Web Design & Coding' started by Shooter1973, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Shooter1973

Shooter1973 Guest

I reformatted & went to a page I like, and it asked for the first time if I wanted to install java. Stupidly, I checked the don't ask again box & now I don't know how to get it back. Any ideas? I downloaded the one from the sun page & it wasn't what i wanted.
    thanks in advance...
  2. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

You are a ****ing legend Enyo.....
    I've been looking for this for a week now(I caught a worm and had to reformat and reinstall ) and I couldn't find it.....Fantastic work !!!!!! :D

Alloy25 :happy:
  3. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

lol !!! Good memory....Yeh It's gone and I'm not putting things onto my comp until I ask the NTFS Forum Geniuses first......
    Good Work...

Alloy25 :cool:
  4. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

u called?:p
  5. Shooter1973

Shooter1973 Guest

any idea which one? there's a bunch of different sized files.
  6. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

I got one and installed it....... but then I couldnt use it with my NIS 2003 tracking?????? It said to get the one at the sun page !!!!

Wat gives?????

7. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

But before all the trouble I didnt have any trouble with the two as a combo?????? Seems like a quick colaberation too me.......wats a Java 2 plugin??????
  8. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

I'd prefer not to use this one.....but if I have too ???????

Wat happened to windows virtual machine?????
  9. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

I forgot to go and set it as default and you didnt mention that I hasd to get an update from Ms.........

It was howeva in the link you posted....I'll give it ago and let you'm a poet and I didn't even no it!!!!!!!!lol