Java Problem

Discussion in 'Web Design & Coding' started by Shooter1973, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Shooter1973

Shooter1973 Guest

I reformatted & went to a page I like, and it asked for the first time if I wanted to install java. Stupidly, I checked the don't ask again box & now I don't know how to get it back. Any ideas? I downloaded the one from the sun page & it wasn't what i wanted.
    thanks in advance...

2. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

You are a ****ing legend Enyo.....
    I've been looking for this for a week now(I caught a worm and had to reformat and reinstall ) and I couldn't find it.....Fantastic work !!!!!! :D

Alloy25 :happy:

3. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

lol !!! Good memory....Yeh It's gone and I'm not putting things onto my comp until I ask the NTFS Forum Geniuses first......
    Good Work...

Alloy25 :cool:

4. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

u called?:p

5. Shooter1973

Shooter1973 Guest

any idea which one? there's a bunch of different sized files.

6. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

I got one and installed it....... but then I couldnt use it with my NIS 2003 tracking?????? It said to get the one at the sun page !!!!

Wat gives?????

Alloy25

7. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

But before all the trouble I didnt have any trouble with the two as a combo?????? Seems like a quick colaberation too me.......wats a Java 2 plugin??????

8. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

I'd prefer not to use this one.....but if I have too ???????

Wat happened to windows virtual machine?????

9. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

I forgot to go and set it as default and you didnt mention that I hasd to get an update from Ms.........

It was howeva in the link you posted....I'll give it ago and let you know...lol...I'm a poet and I didn't even no it!!!!!!!!lol

Alloy25