Jason Bourne back in 2010

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by tdinc, Jun 28, 2008.

1. tdinc

tdinc █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User

2. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

Yeah, I was reading the Wikipedia entry on Bourne a few days ago and noticed that there are 3 more novels... so I'm guessing another 3 movies are in the works :D

3. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Well it's not like any of the movies were really based on the books anyways :)

4. fitz

fitz Just Floating Along Staff Member Political User Folding Team

The first movie tried the hardest to be closer to the books.. and, in my opinion, failed completely to the point where I couldn't stand the first movie when it first came out because of how lame the story was compared to the book.

It was only after several years when I re watched it that I could enjoy it since it had been a long time since I read the books.

5. roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT Builder/Installer

Yes, I was looking forward (or actually dreading because I was sure it wouldn't) to the beginning of the first movie being like the book, but the movie was different within a minute or two.

Personally I haven't been able to get into any of the Bourne movies. The new Bourne movies, that is. I don't remember if I liked the version from the 80s, although I can't swear if that was theatrical or made for TV/mini-series.

6. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team

too true, cept for titles and character names the films bear no resemblance to the books at all.

btw, the books are like 10x better than the films