January Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my new one for the new year. i got rid of all my icons for this one. enjoy.

nice dtop mike09, and while i'm here DAMN YOU ALL

/me digs out his active desktop files and starts again :D

Originally posted by MdSalih
thanx :)

BTW, you use a 3d app to make that or all PS ?

MdSalih

I used Bryce 5 for the ovals inside the sphere and the arched Rings...The rest is Photoshop.

Here's a shot of my DT using the wall I made...I posted that wallpaper a little to soon, it was way too dirty...This is the modified version;) Let me know what you guys think.

I think i'm gonna make my own Icons for February:cool:

Damn Zodiac that's a sweet theme :D Just out interest, how many layers are there on that .PSD file? X_X

Anyways, my work-in-progress desktop...

I'm currently using the ChomeXP theme. The characters in the background are Manji, Blade of the Immortal (left) and Paine, FFX-2 (right).

I jimmied the Coolmon form around so that it looks as if the stats are in the html table (yup, I cheated XD).

I used Paintshop to create the "Rigsta" text and pasted it into Photoshop so that it went nicely with the grey+white guy.

Simple stuff (and Madmatt's tutorial) so far, but let me know what you think ^_^ Any tips and/or suggestions would be appreciated as well :)

Well, desided to do some desktop house cleaning... and this is what servived...

Originally posted by Rigsta
Damn Zodiac that's a sweet theme :D Just out interest, how many layers are there on that .PSD file? X_X

lol...Thanks Rigsta....I just looked...76 layers but quite a few duplicates;)

Here's my desktop :happy:

Most of the stuff is working, I was moving the layout around to fit more stuff into it.

and yea, as you can see, im using netzero :huh:

My Desktop

well i finish my dtop on dec. but i will post now since ima laggin, ima kinda tired of this one, so ima make a new one so ill see ya in feb.

my desktop is 1600x1200

resize for 1024x768

heres another one. hope the bills have a better shot at the playoffs in '03.

Let's Go Buffalo!

some very nice desktops coming out.
I especially like all the active desktops.
good job to one and all.

I need to start working on mine soon..

I am amazed at the difference in desktops from the old desktop threads from the last couple of years. Very well done everyone! :cool:

okay.. for some reason i've made another desktop...
Thats samurize stats. I took a ramdom wp off deviantART and built to it.. keeps me busy.

I should realllllly start studying :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back