January 2006 Signatures & Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your new set, GM. :) I need to add a drop shadow to my avatar.

Re: January 2005 Signatures & Avatars

joyojoy said:
Sigh... Alas... I'm not allowed to have "unauthorized" programs such as FF on my work computer... But it looks pretty good in IE!:up:

Ever since seeing the Miyazaki film My Neighbor Totoro, I've developed a fetish for totoros. So my siggy is in honor of its impending DVD release (as well as Howl's Moving Castle) in March.

Put portable FF on a thumbdrive then you can use your own browser anywhere>

muzikool said:
I like your new set, GM. :) I need to add a drop shadow to my avatar.

Thanks ;) It looks like crap in IE, but I hate using GIFs :)

Some nice friggin sigs in here!
(I hate you all! :lick: )

Last edited:
Grandmaster said:
Thanks ;) It looks like crap in IE, but I hate using GIFs :)

I haven't checked mine in IE but I heard that transparent PNGs don't show up correctly. IE = :down:

muzikool said:
I haven't checked mine in IE but I heard that transparent PNGs don't show up correctly. IE = :down:

Yep, that's correct.

Tried saving it as a PNG8? That should show up correctly in all browsers, and it's not GIF. :p

NetRyder said:
Tried saving it as a PNG8? That should show up correctly in all browsers, and it's not GIF. :p

Doesn't PNG8 get rid of the transparency? At least that's what I think...

My first attempt at a non-text signature.

No round corners are equal to or greater than no crop?

muzi, u think u could whip up another dragon-related sig and ava' for me? Wish i knew why my avatar suddenly vanished.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back