Jade Empire

pfft just think how long I have to wait to the "maybe, maybe not" pc port....

Wonder if Jade Empire is the one of the last of the big xbox games to be released... :eek:
Well atl east those that aren't ports (tho Trinity looks quite interesting - but I fear it will be a poor console game)

This game does look amazing...too bad I bought Chaos Theory last week, so I'm going to have to hold off for a bit :(

I want it so bad. Done by the same people that did the first (and I think better of the two) Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Bioware

is that kinda like "The Sexual Teachings of the Jade (Empire) Dragon: Taoist Methods for Male Sexual Revitalization"

hmm sounds good.

bought it and playing it. seems rather cool as of right now and you can tell it was made by Bioware

I dont know I think Obisidian did well with kotor2 considering LucasArts had them on an unrealistic time frame. Having said that it seems they shipped atleast the pc version with all the material that lucasarts wanted cut from the game so there is now talk of a mod to re-enable said content.

Bioware have this habbit however of making games you just cant leave alone for very long :)

Great game so far. I just can't stop playing it. Like LordofLA said Bioware games just can't be put down.

I dont know I think Obisidian did well with kotor2 considering LucasArts had them on an unrealistic time frame. Having said that it seems they shipped atleast the pc version with all the material that lucasarts wanted cut from the game so there is now talk of a mod to re-enable said content.

the pc version didn't get the cut content and the mod you are refering to looks really cool for KOTOR2

the website for the mod is http://magestrix.com/K2End/

heh I didnt mean you actualyl got to see the content, but all the content that was cut gets installed on to disk

What you mean something else happened other than all the main characters just disappearing?! :)

LordOfLA said:
heh I didnt mean you actualyl got to see the content, but all the content that was cut gets installed on to disk
oh yeah then you are exactly right...sorry misunderstood it

that's how the mod creators are able to try and restore the content on the pc version.

I hope it turns out ok...back to Jade Empire...it's sweet!!!!!!!

Electronic Punk said:
What you mean something else happened other than all the main characters just disappearing?! :)

Yup :D

That mod page will enlighten you :)

wow. jade empire is an extremely good game. the best thing about JE compared to the other bioware games is that the fighting system is actually real time, and the game has a much faster pace, which i'm sure a lot of non-rpg people will like.

Hey EP your link in the first post is dead now...
Sorry, but this product has been de-listed from our system.

This usually happens when a product is no longer being supplied from manufacturers.

I finished this game some time ago. It liked it a lot. I should get back and follow the Closed Fist to get even more fun.

I started to play this yesterday and it was a lot of fun, i'm still just in the village and just kick gao the lessers butt (man i hated him, even though its just a game).

Great game.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back