IT IS BACK !!!! / SP Down?? / There's a Storm Acomin'

Stop f0cking about on here and get SP sorted.

Then I wont need to go out and get wasted :puke:

WTF

Is that whats heading your way.

Man it takes up half the planet

Pheonix said:
WTF

Is that whats heading your way.

Man it takes up half the planet
Heading my way hell. The outer bands are already hitting FL. :D

He is outta booze. He is out looking for some more :p.

And that **** is supposed to cause some bad weather up here in NJ, wonder what it would be like in FL.

no booze no food no gas... and too many hurricanes .... yeah Florida sounds like a great place to retire :D

Liquor Store was open till 8:00. I got there at 7:40. :D They were all boarded up and in red spray paint wrote "Open till 8:00!" Went for a little drive. Amazingly a few places were open. An Italian joint was open down the road and was packed! A few cars driving around but not even close to normal.

xsivforce said:
Liquor Store was open till 8:00. I got there at 7:40. :D They were all boarded up and in red spray paint wrote "Open till 8:00!" Went for a little drive. Amazingly a few places were open. An Italian joint was open down the road and was packed! A few cars driving around but not even close to normal.
This place is dead, it was earlier when I went out and still was when I got back from my dad's! Tomorrow will be even worse!

funky dredd said:
This place is dead, it was earlier when I went out and still was when I got back from my dad's! Tomorrow will be even worse!
didnt ya hear .... theres a storm coming. We are all in hiding... wait I am in Pa. I should be fine. I guess I can take down the plywood from my windows. Ppl around here must think I am nutz :D

Storm Party!!!!!

:drunk:

I have just consumed 9 brws. The liquor store is out of Corona, so I got Keystone light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Air America is a good movie.

"Is taht a Uzi?"
"Ya know, that wopuld be a great commercial. Is that a UZI? Whay yes, when it come to my persopnal safety I choose UZI! Accept no substitute!"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back