IT IS BACK !!!! / SP Down?? / There's a Storm Acomin'

DNS not done this way yet... probably in the morning :D

night all... im all tired from playing too much Texas Hold 'em :p

Sooooooo yeah. If I don't hear from the host by midnight EST I am going with a different host. Time for dedicated.

BTW, Jewelzz and Marge, you know you are the only one...errrr....ones for me.

@the_mafia: please comment... ;)

xsivforce said:
I may not be back till Wednesday. BTW, I may not go to Atlanta. I am thinking either Alabama or Mississippi. This storm will be going through Georgia Monday and Tuesday.

We up in NJ are supposed to get some part of it as well.

Yo "X", you back in the states? If so, I'd like your suggestions for a server. You can PM it to me if ya want.

LordOfLA said:
awwww

but my contract says I have to promote the company and persuade people using reseller hosts to come and pay my salary.....

He would be buying direct from a DC not some shoddy reseller.

xsivforce said:
BTW, Jewelzz and Marge, you know you are the only one...errrr....ones for me.

@the_mafia: please comment... ;)
Hmmm yeah :rolleyes:

xsivforce said:
Yo "X", you back in the states? If so, I'd like your suggestions for a server. You can PM it to me if ya want.

Wanted to talk to lordofla as he is trying to get epunk to move to the UK, which would be nice, but i personally would suggest servermatrix. 3 servers over there now for deonixhosting, and the first two are rocksteady with no problems at all. Support is awesome (Ask epunk :p), and they have good deals.

If you would like speed tests let me know, and i will give you some files to download :).

what channel? and what network?

Either squeaknet or efnet :). Just MSG X-Istence

I keep thinking it might be an idea to get some sort of super mysql backup server, so it slaves to the say sp and osnn database servers and keeps a nice backup going, would be easier to shift everything to another host should things go wrong, or maybe just sp mirror servers :p

Finally heard back from the host. I have already decided not to continue with them. I will be emailing them to close the account.

Have been in talks with "X". Should be getting a dedicated server tonight. It will probably be a few days for setup and propogation. We will be better off.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back