Is Vanquished in Love with POLLS?

Is Vanquished in love with Polls?

• Total voters
I'll bet that when Muzikool gives rep it gives the person he gave rep to like an additionaly 100 rep points....
I want some :)
Lol, Jack

Rep is earned, not a gift. Rep will be hard to come by in the Green Room so start helping those in need in the technical forums.

Thanks for your advice, I was kinda joking about the "I want some" comment, not that i don't but i was being sarcastic... The only problem with the technical part of the forums is that the questions are answered before i can get to them, thus i can never be of any use. I feel that even though i might not be doing rep worthy stuff, it makes people happy to have non-technical talk...
-Jack

Me? Or madmatt?
If me than thank you, if Madmatt then i thank you on his behalf
-:)

While we all enjoy non-technical posts, when you make 10 poll threads it gets old quick :eek:

Grandmaster said:
While we all enjoy non-technical posts, when you make 10 poll threads it gets old quick :eek:
Dude why don't you like me?
I dont think i have done anything to you have i?
If i have accept my most sincere apology for offending you and i hope we can be friends...
-Jack

vanquished said:
Dude why don't you like me?
I dont think i have done anything to you have i?
If i have accept my most sincere apology for offending you and i hope we can be friends...
-Jack

Dude. I wasn't offended. I was actually trying to be really nice about it. Just relax...

GM is usually the nice one. MM is the mean one. I heard that some where once.

ha, ha. Next weeks poll. Who is nicer? GM or MM. The dynamic tag team of moderating!

opps i voted no, i should have voted yes, i took the question as one of the answers, do you make too many polls

Interesting, i wish people would ask before putting new options on my polls :(
(Vanquished creates too many polls) that was not my idea....
Anyways im glad to here u like it...
-Jack

vanquished said:
Interesting, i wish people would ask before putting new options on my polls :(
(Vanquished creates too many polls) that was not my idea....
Anyways im glad to here u like it...
-Jack

Jack/Vanquished -

If you enjoy doing the polls, keep doing it. The Green Room is a place for general discussion and free posting, within reason. As long as you keep the topics to something clean, it shouldn't be much of an issue overall. You could use the votes and feedback within each thread to see how people feel about them. :)

Grandmaster said:
I think that's a lie.

Me too. You guys, and all mods for that matter, are all really nice unless you are provoked :lick:

madmatt said:
GM is usually the nice one. MM is the mean one. I heard that some where once.

Now THAT is something we should film :p j/k

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back